CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
BİLLAS LASTİK A.Ş. takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim is to comply with the provisions of Article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data. In accordance with the article and in line with your satisfaction, it is to inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data are collected, the purposes of processing, the persons shared, the legal reasons and your rights.
- a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data is collected and processed by BİLLAS LASTİK A.Ş. (“COMPANY”) as the data controller within the scope described below.
- b) Purpose for which Personal Data will be Processed
By the Company, its customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, representatives and employees of official institutions, business partners and suppliers;
Special categories of personal data and personal data (both together referred to as “Personal Data”) are collected in the categories of identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, performance information, professional experience, transaction security information, financial information, physical space security information, legal transaction and compliance information, marketing sales information, health information.
Your personal data collected;
– To provide you with the Company’s products and services, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with information retention, reporting, disclosure, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
– To offer you customized advertisements, campaigns, advantages and benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
To ensure that you benefit from campaigns and advantages if you subscribe to the newsletter membership,
– To communicate in order to carry out information security processes, information processing requirements, systemic structure, the necessity of information processing support services received, and to provide you with the necessary information regarding these services and products,
– In order to participate in the sweepstakes held on our company’s social media accounts, to carry out the sweepstakes process and to contact you in case you win a gift as a result of the sweepstakes,
– Conducting traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation/profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
– Creating passwords within the scope of carrying out membership processes, executing the password policy within the scope of changing passwords, ensuring the security and confidentiality of your passwords,
– Realization of purchase transactions through our Company’s website/mobile applications and confirmation of the identity information of the person making the transaction, ensuring the security of the website and mobile applications,
– To monitor and establish security, occupational health and company safety in our company’s head office, factories, warehouses and stores, to ensure visitor tracking, to increase visitor experience and service quality,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions on new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests, ensuring that business development and customer satisfaction processes are carried out by receiving your requests and complaints in live support processes,
– Execution of corporate gift and gift processes, preparation of orders, receiving your requests and complaints regarding related products and services,
– Contacting you, taking your orders, performing your payment transactions, 3. Providing logistics cooperation with individuals and ensuring product delivery, identifying products and services that may be of interest to you and making suggestions to you in this direction, sending promotions and gifts, analyzing your online behavior and showing you customized advertisements, measuring and improving the quality of the service we provide to you, managing our customer portfolio to be profiled and scored according to the segments determined by us,
– To be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the articles of association of the COMPANY subject to your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY, such as comparative product and/or service offers, modeling, existing or new product studies and/or developments,
– To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations to which the COMPANY is subject regarding the utilization of these services,
– In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; managing the financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, proposal, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
– Reviewing, evaluating and responding to requests from official authorities or you,
- c) To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred
Your personal data collected; limited to the realization of the processing purposes specified in section b) above and to be valid for all of them;
– Business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
– Persons or organizations permitted by the Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, Law on Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime, Law on Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations,
– Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– Cloud system service providers whose servers are located abroad,
– Product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and real or legal persons from whom we receive services in the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, program partner institutions and organizations, institutions that we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, cargo companies that deliver the orders to you.
ç) Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be processed both wholly or partly by automated means and by means that are part of a data recording system but not automated;
Directly by you or by persons authorized to act on your behalf; applications made through contracted websites, store and COMPANY headquarters personnel, institutions that we provide / receive support services, and real and / or legal entities with whom transactions are made within the scope of any legislation or contract, and direct automated systems (our website and mobile application, call centers, social media accounts) in verbal, written or electronic media;
The Law 5. and Article 6 of the Convention;
- It is clearly stipulated in the law,
- It is mandatory for our company to fulfill the legal obligation,
- It is directly related to the conclusion or performance of the contract and processing is necessary,
- Processing is mandatory for the legitimate interest of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
- The fact that it has been made public by you,
- Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Explicit consent
It collects on legal grounds such as.
- d) The Personal Data Owner is required to comply with Article 11 of Law No. 6698. Rights Enumerated in the Article
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights by the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. There will be no charge for up to ten pages in the response. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data owners;
- Learn whether personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand compensation for the damage.
You may submit your request for exercising your above-mentioned rights in accordance with Article 13 of Law No. 6698. item 1. paragraph and in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller numbered 30356 and dated 10.03.2018, in Turkish and in writing or by using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. In the applications, only information about the applicant will be provided and it will not be possible to obtain information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
In your application;
- Your name, surname and signature if the application is in writing, your Turkish ID number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, your nationality, passport number or ID number, if any, if you are a foreigner,
- Your residential or workplace address for notification,
- Your e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, if any,
- Your request subject,
Information and documents on the subject, if any, must also be attached to the application.
You can submit your applications that you want to make in writing to our Company as the data controller by attaching the necessary documents Kemalpasa OSB Mah. İzmir-Ankara Asfaltı Cad. No: 39 Kemalpasa 35730 Izmir / Turkey You can send it to
You can send your applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
Depending on the nature of your request, the information and documents that will enable identification must be provided to us completely and accurately. In the event that the requested information and documents are not duly provided, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the investigations to be carried out by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be complete and include the requested information and documents according to the nature of your request.